Soldering sma connector to pcb

Hi everyone. As a part of my project i need to solder a RP-SMA connector in a PCB module. I've added an image of such connection here. In this, what is the use of chassis? And what material it is made up of?

Replies

• kamalece
    kamalece
    kamalece
    Hi everyone. As a part of my project i need to solder a RP-SMA connector in a PCB module. I've added an image of such connection here. In this, what is the use of chassis? And what material it is made up of?
    53610d1298406398t-sma
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I guess Chassis is connected with ground.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can we make a secret partition(like a disk partition) in a pendrive... I recently came across it in a magazine......but not sure how to do it.. Can somebody show...
Convergence is a national level technical symposium organized by VNR VJIET, Hyderabad. It has been instrumental in shifting the paradigm of usual course work. Since its inception in 1999, it...
can somebody give me a working circuit for PRBS generator, other than the typical circuits with flip flops.?? I need it by tmrw for electronic system design lab..😔
Technotsav 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by S. B. Jain Institute of Technology, Nagpur. It is a fun filled and knowledge enhancing festival containing national conference on paradigms of...
Mozilla Fun​ Try opening these links on Firefox chrome://browser/content/browser.xul Its Really Fun... More Firefox Tricks: chrome://browser/content/browser.xulIT Opens another Firefox inside a tab in the the existing Firefox window. chrome://browser/content/preferences/preferences.xulIT Opens...