Solartab Is The New Portable Solar Charger On The Block

Few days ago, we told you about A Solar Smartphone Charger As Powerful As Your Wall Charger - a three variant solar charger for phones, that's deemed to be as powerful as your phone charger. Another company called Solartab Limited working in the same arena reached out to us with their product called 'Solartab'. As per the press release, it is the output of the crowdfunding they received via Kickstarter last year.

Solartab is a first-rate solar charger for phones and tablets. Below is the image of the very competent 5.5W solar panel. As you can see, the charging panel contains two USB 2.1 outputs. That means that the user can charge two devices together using the Solartab. And if you are worried about what you will do in night or on an overcast day, then the good news is that the panel contains a whopping 13,000 mAh internal battery which stores the solar power for later usage.

solartab2

The charger looks huge. It is bigger in size than most average solar chargers in the market too. But it’s colossal for a reason. More often than not, we find ourselves in a situation where we either forget to charge or devices or the battery of the devices drain down too quickly for our liking and most of these times we have no choice to wait till we get to our offices/homes to charge the device. The huge size of Solartab provides an increased charging capacity and it essentially ensures that you do not encounter such unpleasant situations. Whether you are in your car or on the beach, you can charge your device anywhere.

solartab1

Solartab comes with an innovative cover that not only gives it distinct look but also works as a stand for solar panel and allowing them to angle the solar panel in three different positions. All you have to do is to adjust it in the position in which it receives the maximum energy from the sun and you are good to go. Naturally, the cover also fulfils its basic premise which is to protect the solar panel when it is kept in bags or out in the open.

Solartab received its funding from Kickstarter making it evident that forward-thinking companies are currently investing heavily in green energy alternatives. The charger has received rave reviews from the likes of GQ Magazine and some prominent people in Kickstarter. You can check out more details about the product on the company’s #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends... could you please tell me the more details of rhce certification process and exam fees structure and validity of certification i want to write this exam but no...
Quote: Nature just does things better than humans. It is a galling fact for engineers, but it is very often true and, in all honesty, not surprising; given millions of...
The Android smartphone that was responsible for ushering the era of mid-range high specifications smartphone revolution in India is back in a new avatar. In less than a year’s time,...
hey guyzz.. iam a final year bsc computer science student.. can anyone please suggest me some topics??
I have got CDAC chennai for DESD course...I am going there..Though i want to make up my mind for it..How is it?