solar tracking system

Neha@Gupta submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - The main objective is to provide max electrical energy for the light appliances

The main objective of this project is to development of an automatic solar tracking system whereby the system will cause solar panels will whereby it will caused the system is able to tracks the maximum intensity of Sunlight. It is a uncomplicated source of solar energy production and produce maximum solar power. It is used where there is no electricity.This project is based on keil microvision software with embedded dot c programming.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . I guess you should add a few more details / source code to your project.
  • Shivam Agrawal
    Shivam Agrawal
    can u please tell about the efficiency of your systems, i mean comparing it with normal solar system, becauze your motor will consume a good amount of power for ratating , and its working when sum is not there?
  • praveen battula
    praveen battula
    good project ...related to renewable resources
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Hello Neha,
    What kind of algorithm you are going to implement, I mean are you going to use light sensors or going to implement the task using look up table.?
    I already have done this project 5 years back. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you own multiple Mac machines and wish to upgrade all of them to OSX 10.10 Yosemite, here's an important tip for all of you! Instead of downloading the update...
what is all asked in infoysis referal drive..from were should i study. though i got the mail for giving the test but i have 63% in my btech.. i m...
Apple's just introduced the all the iMac 5K Retina Display, priced at $2499. Given that the current price of the iMac 27" in India is about Rs. ~140,000+; the price...
Check the AFCAT August 2014 results at careerairforce.nic.in
Videocon, the Indian mega electronics & telecom manufacturing giant, has come a long way over the last 5 years with its mobile device portfolio ranging from basic colour FM phones...