Solar Powered Submersible Pumps

I need to know all about SOLAR POWERED SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS. Please help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    Have you tried searching on the Internet? Did you get any information from there? If yes, why not share it with us and ask where are you stuck? 😀
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    I only found some manufacturers brochure.
    The_Big_K
    Have you tried searching on the Internet? Did you get any information from there? If yes, why not share it with us and ask where are you stuck? 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is no such animal. A submersible pump has its own specifications The solar panel is an independent entity that has to be designed to suit the intended purpose. You are likely to succeed if you chose a standard pump and choose/design a suitable PV power pack to drive. I have seen a few installations in the remote tribal areas of the forests of Mysore, which are working well. However the PV panels are quite large and expensive.
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    bioramani
    There is no such animal. A submersible pump has its own specifications The solar panel is an independent entity that has to be designed to suit the intended purpose. You are likely to succeed if you chose a standard pump and choose/design a suitable PV power pack to drive. I have seen a few installations in the remote tribal areas of the forests of Mysore, which are working well. However the PV panels are quite large and expensive.
    Thanks a lot sir
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    Thanks a lot sir
    The pump can be powered by a DC motor. This will avoid an inverter and can be coupled directly to the panel. Even a battery can be avoided. In this case one is limited to pumping only at peak solar availability.
    Some friends of mine work for an established company called Jain Irrigation.
    You can get some info here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Digambar Harishchandre
    Digambar Harishchandre
    Hi guys, I am working in same field And we provides solutions in all solar applications like solar thermal, solar PV, solar pump, etc...
    As in solar pumping system, it's capacity depends upon ur end application, depth of bore well, etc.
    We can develop pumps with dc or ac power supply.
    And we can run it on dual mode like during day time on solar power and at night time on grid power also.
    Its a very good solution for remote access and in areas where very long and frequent power cuts.
    Its cost is around rs.1lac per hp.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys seems to have delayed the joining dates again. I've been mailed by several candidates asking whether the joining dates for all the candidates recruited in the current season have...
CDAC CCAT 2013 takers, if you wish to discuss your results, ranks, center preferences, preparation tips et al, please use this discussion thread. I see that several threads are being...
I wish to know what exactly is baushinger effect? Can someone explain it to me, please?
Based on a true story! Do you know anyone who's done this? Share this with them 😉 Chuck
Whats In Name & bioramani has already resurrected "Weekly Technical Discussion" but that's our "weekend dose",what about rest 6 days ? Well,I have an idea : - This event won't...