Solar and Hydel power

I got an idea. As Big K is son of MSEGL Engineer and I am son of former MSEDL and MSETCL Engineer. Why not have a solar cum Hydel power generation units at every flat with rainwater harvesting. I want opinion for this idea. And if anything is positive. Then we will proceed further. This will get rid of we Vidarbhites the loadshedding in real crocodile tear shedding woos.

with hope of response soon,

yours sincerely,
V.C.Rajnarayan

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What do you think about Wind Power? I wish if someone among us can develop a low cost alternative to current wind mills ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You two know each other? ๐Ÿ˜› Whats an MSEGL engineer?

This will get rid of we Vidarbhites the loadshedding in real crocodile tear shedding woos.
    I think I need time figuring this one out too.. *scratches head*

I plan to add Solar & Photovoltaics as part of my research project. I see a bright future with those things ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    I built a really cheap homemade one once in high school that I tapped into a 12v system we had in our home for lighting. I would help recharge the 12v batteries without the need of running the generator.

The_Big_K
    What do you think about Wind Power? I wish if someone among us can develop a low cost alternative to current wind mills ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's super, gohm. Shall we scratch our heads on scaling it up? I bet we can find some solution here.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sounds great, let's do it. What requirements are you looking to meet?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a crazy Engineer with lots of ideas but lacking in implementing it. That's why I want you peoples help. yours sincerely, V.C.Rajnarayan
hai๐Ÿ˜
hi i want programing with java so give some standord book name.
I would like to do my master degree in automotive design in UK.Please suggest some good universities. And what are all the steps i have to take?
HI !!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›