Software used in designing converter?

can anyone provide me softwares used in designing dc-dc converter plz...

Replies

• J Biswas
    J Biswas
    Depending on the input and output specifications of current, voltage, ripple, duty-cycle etc. we usually choose following 2 approaches for our designs:
    1) Design tool from National Semiconductor (now TI) - ONLINE
    2) Power Integration design suite - DOWNLOADable / Online
    Alternatively we also choose designs from other IC mfgs. too, depending on factors like bulk price, availability, lead time and reliability.
    You can try either of above.

Thanks,
    - JB -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • heckel88
    heckel88
    Thanks for the hair strip image, was trying to figure that out.its my pleasure to post here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one give me information about DBMS ?and Is it google is example of database? please give a real time example that why i understand the concept?
VENTURE CAPITALISM: Starting your own company is no longer just a distant dream. Presenting "Venture Capitalism", the first of its kind workshop at Kurukshetra - 2014. Powered by emergent entrepreneurs...
15 years back, when I used to call my relatives on telephone....someone told me about mobile-touch phones and I never imagined that there can be a device in reality that...
how many of u think that electric cars are going to rule the future.....??? can we use electric cars for racing.....??? if u had time just go through the links.........
We already know that Microsoft's Windows engineering team is already working on the next version of their flagship desktop operating system. The project is internally called 'Threshold' and the latest...