Software Testing Onsite Opportunity

Hi to all.

I am a software tester with 3 years experience in both automation and manual testing.
currently i am working in Bangalore , i am looking a onsite or permanent job in abroad in past few months. so anyone one know ,how to get a onsite opportunity .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subin pv
    Hi to all.

I am a software tester with 3 years experience in both automation and manual testing.
    currently i am working in Bangalore , i am looking a onsite or permanent job in abroad in past few months. so anyone one know ,how to get a onsite opportunity .
    Talking to your project manager would be the first logical step. If that doesn't work out - look for another project in your organisation. If that doesn't work out either, switch to a new job and negotiate an onsite opportunity at the time of accepting job offer.
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Talking to your project manager would be the first logical step. If that doesn't work out - look for another project in your organisation. If that doesn't work out either, switch to a new job and negotiate an onsite opportunity at the time of accepting job offer.
    in my company no vacancies, its a small company
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subin pv
    in my company no vacancies, its a small company
    Switch to a bigger one like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS. These are the companies known to send employees on-site.
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Switch to a bigger one like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS. These are the companies known to send employees on-site.
    if u heard any vacancies inform me.
    u need any email id or contact number
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subin pv
    if u heard any vacancies inform me.
    u need any email id or contact number
    Unfortunately, that's something you'll have to do on your own. All the best!
  • subin pv
    subin pv
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, that's something you'll have to do on your own. All the best!
    okay, thanks to u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ramesh Raskar, Mit Media Lab gave a talk about their recent discovery, Femto Second Photography some days back at TED conference. He introduced new type of imaging technique that captures...
I would like to know how to manage multiple whatsapp broadcast groups as my phone freezes a lot while sending updates to all my multiple groups. Is there any other...
I dont know what to do. Experts please help me out: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 19...
i am new to here
The discovery of a new type of ‘hydrothermal vent system’ has helped explain the long observed disconnect between the theoretical rate at which the Earth’s crust is cooling at seafloor...