software projects & internships - how to apply? is it useful?

being a beginner in the journey of being a computer engineer and with some knowledge in c and data structure how to avail software projects .we r nt sent for any interns ..can i apply for it personally??? or hw is it beneficial? after going thru the posts of this forum i really feel that i knw nothing regarding computers!! and also abt c whc i studied for 1 full year in my 1st year of b.tech. kindly help with ur valuable suggestions for the perfect grooming and to wht xtras i must do 2 improve my knwldg apart frm the regular course studies whc i blv wud make me a programmer nt an engineer.😲

Replies

• tomba.iyer
    tomba.iyer
    Internship - very few genuine company provide the internship to student/fresher. There are many reason behind this.

Student/Fresher project

Training institute
    Most of the training institute will promised that the student/fresher will be put in a real time project, I doubt how many training institute keep their promised.
    I hope you will get ready made 100% executable code, document to be submitted and completion certificate. If anybody is satisfied with the above
    condition, training institute is the best option.

Ready made project
    Another option, get the ready made project from internet, freind or senior.

Almost all the students/freshers used any of the above means to submit the project.

Doesn't it mean that, most of the student want to be a part of the live project.
    No, every students/fresher want to be a part of the live project.

Live project for fresher/student can be categorically divided into two
    1. Exposure to the environment.
    2. Technology implementation.
    Exposure - There are many tools used in the live project, how to used all those tools etc.
    Implementation - The technology used in the project. Example java etc,

If you want to know more, please let me know or drop a mail to <don't email me @ nomail dot com>
  • tomba.iyer
    tomba.iyer
    The email should be < my email has been removed second time by admin >
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oops, I removed your email, Tomba

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a 3rd year mechatronics engineering student and I am supposed to built a walking biped robot. We are provided with a eyebot controller. Even though i managed to write...
somebody please help. . . .m in need of some hot burning issues in earthquake engineering apart from usual ones for my b.tech final year seminar n project. . ....
Hi database experts, I am running visual basic 2010 application , the program access small database which we create using sql explorer [ ie we install sql server 2005] to...
Hello my fellow CEan Photographers😀 If you are reading this thread I am sure you must have some interest in photography and want to try out your skills.So here is...
This may be of interest. Could become an issue in India too. Spectrum deficit, cognitive radio, 802.22, and TV towers rise again | Left2MyOwnDevices