Software for Heatloss Calculation Required

I require a software for heatloss calculation and also to suggest me appropriate thickness of the insulating material to be used for Cold & Hot Thermal Insulation.

Please guide me through if anybody has these information.

Thanks in Advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj.tri
    I require a software for heatloss calculation and also to suggest me appropriate thickness of the insulating material to be used for Cold & Hot Thermal Insulation.

Please guide me through if anybody has these information.

Thanks in Advance
    Have you tried searching in Google? I did and found following -

Google

Does that help?
  • raj.tri
    raj.tri
    Thanks The Big_K but some of the software are confusing , i want some specfic links to tried & tested software.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Raj.tri : To avoid repetitions, could you please tell us which software have you tried so far and found confusing?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We can find some useful books at this site. Please check this and tell weather its useful or not. Sincerly, Anil KV
guys i need the crack of CSC tedds 11 software,its a structural design software,plzz help me,i need it so badly
Hi friends. All of us have a password to our own PC. If we forgot the password, how we recover it or otherwise how to start the PC without losing...
As everyone must be knowing,taliban has took control of some major portion of pakistan as well as afganistan,the same we saw with LTTE and even Ireland had also experinced this,I...
Hi, I have watched Victory, the story is treid and tested and nothing new,what i really liked is tranformation of Harman Bawejaa he has improved leap and bounds!!! definately you...