Software engineer's life - in pictures

Here is a comic that describes a software engineer's life through two simple images. One at work and the other at home. This happens to me all the time-
What about you guys?
[​IMG]

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    that's correct........😀
    they soon turn crazy with that sort of a schedule......
    now that is worrying....😔
  • sookie
    sookie
    Good one. At least software engineers are much better than the people who are wasting time in searching ,posting and commenting on such pics 😛
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ha Ha! this is correct

But I think it will fit on many people may or my not be software engineers
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    haha funny......what about electrical and mechanical engineers ....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    That's nice
    I agree with these absolutely.......
    @yadav for you guys instead of laptop here should be screw drivers and wrench and dreaming about cars,engine and carburators
  • safwan
    safwan
    Nice one biggie!
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    he he..
    enjoyed it realy,
    I agree, thats perfectly true with the software engineers....

Me too get fresh ideas when I go to sleep..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please give me some real time applications on quicksort.😕
Can anyone tell me how much torque is required to rotate the steering of a car which has no power assist in running and stationary conditions???.... this is an emergency......
I need to determine the maximum voltage swing for a Transistor circuit I have constructed. I have researched it in books and online but I'm struggling to understand it. The...
Source: Engadget Time to get your science fiction hats on, but leave the fiction visor off this time. The BBC has gotten all hot and bothered today about a newly...
Wow, USB 3.0 is in! Sure, your computer doesn't have a USB 3.0 plug, and there's no such thing as a 12x Blu-ray disc for mass consumption just yet, but...