software Engineer

hi this is devipriya. My mother is chinnammal and my father was no more .Also i had one younger brother name arunkumar .I did MCA in 2010 with 81.4% at PSNA college of engg.&tech and my UG is B.Sc(phy) with 74% at E.M.G yadava women's college in 2007 batch. I had finished my higher secondary in PVM higher sec.school with 71% and 10th at AVM higher sec school with 78% .my hobbies were cooking,gardening,surfing internet.Also i have interested in sports(throw ball,athletics) since i had joined various competitions at school level and college level.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE Devi. Its nice to have you here😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're sure you'll enjoy this place.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends , right now I am in T.E computer science . I aim to go for higher studies M.S and PhD in U.S.A. So Please guide so that i can...
All, I started this thread to post issues if you find any on CE. I have found one, Starting 1.05PM IST, till 1.30 PM VoiCE section is not loading properly....
“In practical matters the end is not mere speculative knowledge of what is to be done, but rather the doing of it. It is not enough to know about Virtue,...
Does anyone know how to model flexible elements made of rubber like, boots, bellows , gaiters, springs and belts in pro-e. ? modelling these things in pro-e is no big...
The Windows Marketplace was only made available in 63 countries by Microsoft, and only 38 of those countries were allowed to submit applications to the Windows Marketplace. But now it...