Software Engineer vs Software Developer vs Web Designers?

What are the main differences between these job profiles? Can a software engineer work without writing code and only planning software development? any salary differences between web designers and engineers?😉

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The three profiles depend on the experience too. Its evident that a ten years experienced web developer earns hundred times more than a fresher, who is either a software developer or engineer...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all the crazy CEans!😁 Please share with us your desired crazy invention(ofcourse,which hasn't been invented yet but you wish it was here). Expand your imagination and share with us!...
Hai to every one, Am krishn now am in 3rd btech completed , I have mini project startin on june 4th, But i dont know anything about projects, So please...
Is Hindi necessory for btech students. Because i know Telugu and English only. Is hindi language is easy for speaking plz help me
Hello CEans, Please Help me..... 😔 i lost password of my very important word file ....😭 its very very important..please tell me a way out to recover or remove Type...
Pointing With Your Eyes, to Give the Mouse a Break https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/27/business/27novel.html?_r=1 Here is another for the disabled: World Premiere for SeeTech® Eye Control: now available for Mac and Linux openPR.com...