Software counterfeiting

Hi all,
I encountering some pblm with my pc....It shows your system be at risk ,Your software is counterfeiting.Ask for geniunie windows like this....what i want to do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yuvaranikv
    Hi all,
    I encountering some pblm with my pc....It shows your system be at risk ,Your software is counterfeiting.Ask for geniunie windows like this....what i want to do
    Are you using pirated copy of Windows? 😲
  • yuvaranikv
    yuvaranikv
    The_Big_K
    Are you using pirated copy of Windows? 😲
    Actually I installed the windows vista theme on my pc that i got from my friend.But after this pblm i reinstalled it.......
  • shikharvasisht
    shikharvasisht
    piracy is not good dude...:evil:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yuvaranikv
    Actually I installed the windows vista theme on my pc that i got from my friend.But after this pblm i reinstalled it.......
    Is it that you have Windows Vista theme installed on Windows XP?
  • yuvaranikv
    yuvaranikv
    The_Big_K
    Is it that you have Windows Vista theme installed on Windows XP?
    yeah....but how can i predict dat
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yuvaranikv
    yeah....but how can i predict dat
    😀 Well, its very simple. Right click on your 'My Computer' or "Computer" icon and check 'Properties'.
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    dude not to worry ,, make ur copy geniun with crank and it will work ,, but just tell me which theme u installed ,, i want details , ,so i can tell you that this theme is safe to use or not ..😀
  • yuvaranikv
    yuvaranikv
    shadeslayer
    dude not to worry ,, make ur copy geniun with crank and it will work ,, but just tell me which theme u installed ,, i want details , ,so i can tell you that this theme is safe to use or not ..😀
    Thank for ur reply......... i did nt know exactly which theme i have used...........what r the steps i want to do to make my pc normal.................
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    can you upload screen shot and the link from where you installed or downlaod theme
  • yuvaranikv
    yuvaranikv
    how can i upload.................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi wishng u all hpy new yr.............. u might all be aware of in.com feature where u can just write ur msg and set the tym at wat instance u...
send me projects & seminars in electrical&electronicalengneering😁
Hello everyone, I am doing my electronics engineering in India, finished my 5th sem exams a day back. I would be pleased if the members of this forum guide me...
hi all, wish u a very happy and prosperous new year! here's my problem... i have an old pc,with only 40GB HDD... RAM - 512MB i have win xp installed...
hey guys ,this is quite urgent..... one of my friend working at satyam requires a project idea on designing.. as many other topics which he was very familiar like designig...