yuvaranikv
yuvaranikv
Branch Unspecified
05 Jan 2009

Software counterfeiting

Hi all,
I encountering some pblm with my pc....It shows your system be at risk ,Your software is counterfeiting.Ask for geniunie windows like this....what i want to do
10 years ago
yuvaranikv
Hi all,
I encountering some pblm with my pc....It shows your system be at risk ,Your software is counterfeiting.Ask for geniunie windows like this....what i want to do
Are you using pirated copy of Windows? 😲
yuvaranikv

yuvaranikv

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The_Big_K
Are you using pirated copy of Windows? 😲
Actually I installed the windows vista theme on my pc that i got from my friend.But after this pblm i reinstalled it.......
shikharvasisht

shikharvasisht

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
piracy is not good dude...:evil:
10 years ago
yuvaranikv
Actually I installed the windows vista theme on my pc that i got from my friend.But after this pblm i reinstalled it.......
Is it that you have Windows Vista theme installed on Windows XP?
yuvaranikv

yuvaranikv

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The_Big_K
Is it that you have Windows Vista theme installed on Windows XP?
yeah....but how can i predict dat
10 years ago
yuvaranikv
yeah....but how can i predict dat
😀 Well, its very simple. Right click on your 'My Computer' or "Computer" icon and check 'Properties'.
shadeslayer

shadeslayer

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
dude not to worry ,, make ur copy geniun with crank and it will work ,, but just tell me which theme u installed ,, i want details , ,so i can tell you that this theme is safe to use or not ..😀
yuvaranikv

yuvaranikv

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
shadeslayer
dude not to worry ,, make ur copy geniun with crank and it will work ,, but just tell me which theme u installed ,, i want details , ,so i can tell you that this theme is safe to use or not ..😀
Thank for ur reply......... i did nt know exactly which theme i have used...........what r the steps i want to do to make my pc normal.................
shadeslayer

shadeslayer

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
can you upload screen shot and the link from where you installed or downlaod theme
yuvaranikv

yuvaranikv

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
how can i upload.................

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.