Software & Certification For Automobile Engineer?

which software is important 4 automobile engineers and what is certificate course is important for automobile

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    monti singh
    which software is important 4 automobile engineers and what is certificate course is important for automobile
    To my belief i think pro-e, ansys are good software. you can prefer to do certification in these.But just do it in a certified Institution like CADD CENTRE. if u want to know about that you can visit #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do we have any user @ forum who is a victim of the 'Sudden Death' issue of Samsung Galaxy S3?? If you are not aware of the problem... A month...
Have any of you Civil/Structural Engineers ever come across a type of fire resistant coating that can be sprayed unto structural steel?
the limitations of wireless performance majorly due to limited bandwidth....generally what is the bandwidth allocated for wireless services??? i mean there will be certain fixed allocated bandwidth isn't it???
how much maximum pressure does a 250mm dia DI pipe withstand and what are the advantages in using DI pipes in place of CI pipes?
Hi all, Please let me know, how to design feedback network using opto-couplers?