Social Networking Cloud Computing

Hi

i got interest and want to do some research on 'Social Networking Cloud Computing' concepts . .

Can anyone tell me the materials where i can get the very basic concepts . .😛

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    may be you want to look at already available resources over internet

1.#-Link-Snipped-#
    2.#-Link-Snipped-#

and then, I guess understanding how social network works to fit it in the above architectres whould help you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe 'Social Networking' and 'Cloud Computing' are two entirely different topics. You should first understand the concept of cloud computing and figure out how it can be useful to run social network.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Well, Biggie, ChenPa isn't wrong. Recently big companies are exploring opportunities in combining these both things into one. At the moment it's going on with big institutions(business purpose) trying to bridge their resources and increase their business potential. Social networking has grown a lot more than just making friends.
    Lots of developments are going on now.

google out "cloud computing social networking" or similar for links
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Optimystix: I haven't said that these two concepts can't be combined. In fact, cloud computing is what big social networks use to store their data, images and videos. I only said that 'cloud computing' and 'social network' are two entirely different things; but they can be clubbed together for efficient operations of social networks.
  • edeplo
    edeplo
    It is hard to learn the different concepts in cloud computing. If your are a web developer, cloud computing can be a great help for you. One of the cloud computing I know is the Amazon EC2. At first using was so hard but because of the ec2it is been easy and fast.
  • jiniya
    jiniya
    check out information on 'diaspora' the new open social netwok that lets u control the to whom and how ur information is revealed.this concept may help u to implement as a private/public cloud based social network

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i have a technical seminar in next week and im thinking of doing "tsunami alert system using iss" and i want ur help on this topic and want i...
hi..i'm in 3rd year cs and i need to do industrial training of 3o days as my university syllabus,,,so can you suggest me in which field i should take it...
Wondering what are the factors that limit (or matter) in wireless data transfer techniques. Any knows what's the max data transfer capacity available today (MB/GB) per second?
can anyone please tell me how to separate a video and a sound in the video???
can a PPM be constructed, using Brownian Motion? I mean, some wheel where one part is subject to collisions by molecules, and the rest is not................something like that?