Social Extras App On Facebook- To 'Like' or Not To 'Dislike'

I dread being online nowadays. You have to deal with so much of idiosyncrasies, you know. Every other Facebook user out there is craving for your 'likes' and 'comments' so much more than before, that you just want to press the "X" button on your right hand top corner (Left for the MAC users) while there's still time. Now closing your window or getting offline becomes a thing of the past. Now you can actually point your finger and laugh at those idiots. Not literally, of course. A 'Dislike' button has come to our rescue, finally!

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image from Facebook page SocialApp
There's an app, known as #-Link-Snipped-#, which allows you to install the 'dislike' button along with customizing your profile with themes and effects. You can select from thousands of pre-made themes or create your own! You may even add features such as seasonal effects, photo thumbnail zoom, music player to your profile.
However, to all those people already rejoicing over this news, I may add that there's no official confirmation about this "dislike button" as such. It's highly unlikely that this feature will ever be introduced, as it can hurt sensibilities of the users and cut on their revenue from the advertisers. For all we know, it could even be a fake, thus being an addition to Facebook's already long list of scams. Well, we don't want harmful viruses on our system, do we? All I'm saying is, wait for the official news, then proceed.

Also, who doesn't like being 'liked'. It's the most effective way to stay in touch, right? So go ahead, feed my ego, and like this post. May Cyber-God bless you all!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak (Read: Small Talk with Steve Wozniak) together started a technology company to revolutionize personal computing. Apple Inc. today is world's second most valuable company today...
Parrot Asteroid in its press release a few hours back has announced the launch of its android car receiver which will feature a host of added facilities while you are...
Google's always been very secretive about how Google performs the searches and what algorithms they use. These algorithms are the prime reasons why Google's been leading the search engine war...
General Motors and LG have teamed up to build the next generation electric cars. GM is automobile expert while LG is a leader in electric battery supply. The agreement signed...
Following the rapid Ku-band transponder shortage faced by the DTH Industry, as they continue providing more and more HD(High-definition) services on their platform, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has...