So who else is upset with Myntra app?

Myntra went 'app only' because most of their traffic logged in from app. Since they shut down their website, users have no option but to install the app to view what Myntra has in their catalog. I was planning to shop for a 3/4th and installed Myntra's app.

I found it bit difficult to use. For the options and filters I expected were not in the right place. The entire thing made it difficult for me to find the right combination of price and product I was looking for.

I also heard that Myntra's app crashed badly during one of its recent online mega sale. Just wondering if I'm the only one who's upset with Myntra app. I hope they get back to desktop / web version.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just came across an app that's called S.M.T.H (aka Send Me to Heaven). I'm really impressed by the idea of the creator of the app. It's not for the faint-hearted...
If you are an engineer running a startup and seeking media coverage for it, we will be glad to feature you on CrazyEngineers' Founders Circuit which is read by thousands...
if constructor is a instance method then how it gets called in a static context which is a main method.....how is it possible????? i have a lot of confusion about...
The local smartphone maker, Micromax has announced the launch of its mid-range smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Knight 2’. Priced at Rs. 16,299, the new 4G LTE -enabled dual SIM (both...
Vu has announced a new 60" full HD LED TV LED60S8575 in India with a price tag of Rs. 92,000. The TV boasts of impressive hardware A+ grade achromatic panel...