So who else is excited about Sherlock Season 3?

The first two seasons aired on BBC were outstanding and if anyone's not seen them, I'd highly recommend watching all the 6 episodes from season I and II. After the mysterious death, which Sherlock has faked, I can't wait to watch the season 3.

Here's the latest trailer released by BBC -

Excited? How do you think Sherlock faked his death in the end of season II?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    That was one of the most mysterious ending I have ever seen in my life. And the more mysterious thing is that they havent revealed the date of premiere. 😑
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can't wait...
    I hope Watson will punch him on the face harder this time.😁
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Much yay.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We used to watch the early 80s Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett as Holmes and David Burke as Watson. Great series. My son has the whole series on his desk top. I enjoyed seeing again 'Scandal in Bohemia' only two days back.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Yay!! glad to know thisπŸ˜€ , although the no. of episodes should be more😑
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I have the entire sherlock holmes collection (including the 4 novels) in two volumes published by Projapoti.

the tv series starring Jeremy brett are not that exciting.
  • oprime
    oprime
    Waiting for so many months to watch the 3rd season. Hope they reveal the premier date soon.
  • lal
    lal
    All set to thrill! 😎
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Eager to watch πŸ‘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I was waiting for so long for season 3. But they havent yet announced it so i satisfied my urges watching Elementary. Its American version of Sherlock Holmes. Its good. Should consider it. Also this year it launched season 1 with 24 episodes each episode 50mins long, so it was quite a thrill. It is a good competition to SHERLOCK. lets see what season 3 brings on
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    I was waiting for so long for season 3. But they havent yet announced it so i satisfied my urges watching Elementary. Its American version of Sherlock Holmes. Its good. Should consider it. Also this year it launched season 1 with 24 episodes each episode 50mins long, so it was quite a thrill. It is a good competition to SHERLOCK. lets see what season 3 brings on
    Not just season 3, but season 4 & 5 have been announced. The season 3 filming is almost over and the series is expected to go live in the first quarter of 2014.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    If you compare Sherlock and Elementary,

Sherlock : 3 episodes 90min each.
    Elementary: 24 episodes 60min each.

Same characters same theme.
    Sherlock : Highly irregular series. No idea when it will be premeired.
    Elementary: Already announced seasons annually.

It is not that i dont like Sherlock. I loved it. But it is too much waiting. I will obviously watch it when it comes out but Elementary is more promising. They had to adjust a bit of their facts in relation to original sherlock stories due to copyright and licensing issues but it is good. You should try it. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nayan Goenka
    If you compare Sherlock and Elementary,

Sherlock : 3 episodes 90min each.
    Elementary: 24 episodes 60min each.

Same characters same theme.
    Sherlock : Highly irregular series. No idea when it will be premeired.
    Elementary: Already announced seasons annually.

It is not that i dont like Sherlock. I loved it. But it is too much waiting. I will obviously watch it when it comes out but Elementary is more promising. They had to adjust a bit of their facts in relation to original sherlock stories due to copyright and licensing issues but it is good. You should try it. #-Link-Snipped-#
    I tried Elementry and seriously speaking it's nowhere near to Sherlock. First of all, female watson, seriously? Though story line is good enough, but actors are not that good. I mean, Johny Lee Miller is fine but he is no match for Benedict Cumberbatch. And ratings speak for themselves. Sherlock is at 9.2 while Elementry has 7.7. And Sherlock is worth waiting!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Pensu
    I tried Elementry and seriously speaking it's nowhere near to Sherlock. First of all, female watson, seriously? Though story line is good enough, but actors are not that good. I mean, Johny Lee Miller is fine but he is no match for Benedict Cumberbatch. And ratings speak for themselves. Sherlock is at 9.2 while Elementry has 7.7. And Sherlock is worth waiting!

I never said that SHERLOCK sucks. I told waiting for it sucks. Apart from that, Elementary is there to fill in for it. And its doing a pretty good job. Ratings are low since many people, include urself, find it difficult to trust something else for Sherlock holmes apart from SHERLOCK itself. But its good.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you all seen the interactive trailer of the Sherlock Season 3 launch? It looks like the way people imagined he saved his butt during the fall isn't correct. Looks like he cooked up something more innovative.
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Yeah....Its gonna be worth watching πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‰
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    gv link please
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The premiere episode of "Sherlock" Season 3 is "The Empty Hearse." According to BBC One Programme Guide, the episode picks-up two years after Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) jumped down from the roof of St Bart's hospital.

:-D Much excited.

@#-Link-Snipped-# Check the interactive trailer here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Ankita Katdare
    Check the interactive trailer here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sherlock S03E01. January 1, 2014. One of the reasons why new year shall be happy. 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Busy evening at Jan,2 2014 πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    When and how are we going to get it in India?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Generous people on Tv series sharing website πŸ˜‰, search for Sherlock S03E01.
    It will definitely be available by very next day.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    especially on Kat.ph
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone's gotta do a livestream from their HDTV. I don't even know if that's illegal. I think it is πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I guess same way they will bring James back to story. πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    But that would be low quality.
    I would better wait for HD one.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I have links already for that. HD quality, 1080p. Personal tracker but I won't share. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
  • lal
    lal
    Just tune in to AXN on January 3 at 10 PM IST.

January 3 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E1: The
    Empty Hearse
    January 10 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E2: The
    Sign of Three
    January 17 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E3: His Last
    Vow
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    lal
    Just tune in to AXN on January 3 at 10 PM IST.

January 3 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E1: The
    Empty Hearse
    January 10 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E2: The
    Sign of Three
    January 17 2014 (10pm IST) – S3E3: His Last
    Vow

its 1, 5, 12 Bro...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Today is Sherlock day.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't wait to see it. 😲
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Watson looks like Karamchand 😁
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Ok, sometimes digging up the internet blows your mind in so many awesome pieces! 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

People following the series may follow the blogs as well. Recently added posts do get mentioned in episodes. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Ok, sometimes digging up the internet blows your mind in so many awesome pieces! 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

People following the series may follow the blogs as well. Recently added posts do get mentioned in episodes. πŸ˜‰
    I followed those blogs for some time - but the science of deduction doesn't work. The second episode of season 3 was boring!
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I followed those blogs for some time - but the science of deduction doesn't work. The second episode of season 3 was boring!
    S03 so far has been totally boring. Was disappointed with the first episode too.
    Hoping the third would be good. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hate these seasons ending with a twist. The last episode starts a long wait for the next season. I think they've already planned for season 4 and 5.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does anyone know - where does this come from? -

Sherlock meets Dr. Who in a Time Machine! ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Reply from Mrs Hudson on that blog 😁.
    I was hoping that they will reveal how Sherlock survived. I agree 2nd episode was boring till 45min.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bah! Just some search on the Internet revealed this:-

Hats off to the VFX master who's done it !
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    If you think episode 2 was boring, check this out : #-Link-Snipped-#

It might answer some questions!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Will the third episode have Sherlock meeting with the doctor in the telephone box?

(I have a feeling that situations from ep1 and ep2 will find a good thread-connection in the final episode) # WishfulThinking
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Pensu
    If you think episode 2 was boring,
    It might answer some questions!
    actually first half was looked quit non-directional. after that it got speed.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Yeah, I guess that all was part of a build-up. Let's see what they have in store for 3rd episode.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Season 3 is over and we should have a new thread. Converted my last post to a link to the new thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well the question makes the content of the topic complete But Getting your own idea alone is not the answer It would be great if CEans can conduct mini survey...
Hi Friends, I am looking forward to see if there is Plugin or app available so I can open multiple Twitter account in my browser. Do you have any idea...
Hi Guys, I've completed B.E.-E.C.E last year, and I'm working in the VoIP field as a Network Operations Centre Engineer (N.O.C) for the past 10 months. I was also on...
Catch Notes app is going to shut down by August 30. Catch Notes did not get the expected user base that it aimed for and that has led them to...
As most of us will be aware, every SQL query has an explain plan that lists out the steps that Oracle is going to take in order to execute the...