So, who bought Playstation 4?

I think Playstation 4 is now available in most of the regions across the world. I'm curious to know how many of you have bought the Playstation 4 and how's your experience so far? I know there's an ugly shortage of games; but that should cease as new games make it to the store in the next few weeks.

So, who's the true gamer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like engineers are all waiting for the first revision of the hardware. Tagging: @#-Link-Snipped-# , @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Nano - the people's car is back in 2014 with a power steering. Yep, today the Tata's have launched the new variant of the best mileage small car with...
hi what is this course about and how is it usable for future jobs..............or any industrial applications.........
I have read numerous article, news where workers are carpenter shops, cutting shops has loose there limbs with slight mistakes. Engineers have a though about it and come with with...
Sherlock Season 4 is expected to be premiered around Christmas 2014 and the shooting for the next season is expected to begin as soon as the duo are available for...
A Google News Sitemap can help you control which content Google News crawls and can speed up the inclusion of your articles in Google News search results.So, a lot of...