SNU-CMU dual degree program

Hi guys, i just wanted to know if anyone is applying to this new dual degree program. i am very much keen on it since it is based in Noida and USA as well. I also wanted to know how many seats are available for this program.... plz help soon since the first batch would start in August 2013!

Replies

• Akashmenon
    Akashmenon
    Hi Avantika,

here are the details you might be interested in:
    Given the high academic standards of the course, we would like to create stringent selection benchmarks to ensure that we get students of the best quality to match those who follow a regular course at CMU. Classes in which Program students are enrolled during the portion of the Program which takes place in India shall have no greater than 60 students at any time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The official website of the annual TIE Conference at Nagpur (TiECon 2013) is yet to go live, but from what I've been hearing is that the conference is scheduled in...
13,19=>4 ....... 71,9=>10 then 128,32=>? .
Here are some things to keep in mind when making this decision: i. A Ph.D. is not for everyone! ii. A Ph.D requires 6 years on average. The opportunity cost...
hello buddies. i have a suspect in my mind whether i could have any career in robotics, being a computer science engineering student. if there are any possibilities , could...
Wordpress bloggers rejoice. The latest version of the most popular blogging software - WP 3.5, called ELVIN is now out. The latest version brings you a completely revamped Gallery and...