Snapdeal - Poor getting worst.

Hey guys,

I don't generally write this kind of reviews but this incident really pissed me off. This is the first time I've been having a bad experience with snapdeal but surprisingly, its an 100% hit. Every order I made till now (that's 3 times) was never completed with a smile on my face.

Coming to this very incident, I've ordered Cooler Master IC Value V1 Thermal Grease located here -> #-Link-Snipped-# and some Ni-Cd batteries on last Wednesday (30th April). I've received the product today and to my surprise this is what I get,

[​IMG]

Yup, that's a Rs.20 unbranded thermal grease syringe with some piece of paper with cooler master written stick with tape wrapped in a piece of cardboard. Seriously? Do I look like a fool? Even some retarded would spot the difference.

The original cooler master is always wrapped in a proper package like this
[​IMG]

Moreover, this particular grease is white in color as opposed to the silver colored crap given to me.
The seller is trying to pull a major ripoff.

Before this, I've ordered something expensive (Rs.10K+) last year which was delayed 2 times notifying me that there will be delay in shipment. That was over 20 days of delay after which they stopped contacting me. I was forced to cancel it ultimately. I ordered the same product from different seller with the same result. This was the 3rd time I ordered just because both the product I was looking for was available at the same place and this is what happens.

I've contacted snapdeal and lets see what they say. I've least expectation from their customer support but I'll give them a chance to rectify. But anyway, whether they solve this or not, no more snapdeal for me. I shopped so many time from Flipkart and clearly, they are awesome in both product reliability and customer support.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# - This was my incident. 😡
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-# - This was my incident. 😡
    Sucks man. These days, they are up for a 200 bucks ripoff. Good thing your issue is solved and my issue is small enough. All I am pissed off is because I've waited for 4 days and now I'll have order from ebay and wait again...😡
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    best deal is to order from Ebay/Amazon, If you will get wrong product you can easily ask for return. Trust me they will return it.
    I was getting a Nikon camera remote very cheap, though I knew it can't be original I bet for it. I got local product when I complained they firmly offered to return or cut the half price. I opt for half price as I needed it and I would have never got such cheap even that local product.
    For genuine product only go for Amazon fullfilled/Flipkart and in case of doubt or cheap product go for ebay/Amazon.👍
    Never ever visit Snapdeal/Tadrus.👎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think Snapdeal is unable to cope up with the traffic and orders they are receiving and that's why they're messing up. I've been hearing bad reviews about their customer service from multiple people. I personally had a very bad experience with them, and have decided to trust only Flipkart and Amazon.

The only downside is that SnapDeal seems to have wider products range and sometimes you have to decide between buying the item from local shop or giving SnapDeal a chance.

I hope SnapDeal fixes their problems asap.
  • avii
    avii
    Snapdeal, Shopclues, Ebay and Amazon are known for selling counterfeit goods online in India.

Amazon - personal experience. Both the times they sent me a duplicate iPad cases. However you cannot actually blame Amazon, as its a marketplace. And same applies with ebay also.

However Snapdeal and Shopclues are worse. They are gonna rip off your money outright.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think Snapdeal is unable to cope up with the traffic and orders they are receiving and that's why they're messing up. I've been hearing bad reviews about their customer service from multiple people. I personally had a very bad experience with them, and have decided to trust only Flipkart and Amazon.
    I really want to know how they react on this issue as its clearly a case of fraud. The seller is trying to cheat me with a knockoff which he clearly did intentionally.

Lets see if its just about bad sellers at Snapdeal or the Snapdeal itself support and promotes this rogue activities.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    avii
    Amazon - personal experience. Both the times they sent me a duplicate iPad cases. However you cannot actually blame Amazon, as its a marketplace. And same applies with ebay also.
    Agree, but to be sure buy "Amazon fulfilled" products. I did my biggest purchase Nikon D7000 and it is genuine and was unpacked.

For Ebay, just buy from highest rated seller with more than 1000 rating.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    [Prototype]
    I've contacted snapdeal and lets see what they say. I've least expectation from their customer support but I'll give them a chance to rectify
    Why don't you send them a notice and then knock the door of consumer court.
    You have all the evidence in the world to prove them wrong.

Just a formal written communication reply from their CRM would be enough to teach them a lesson.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    No response yet from SnapDeal on this issue.

#-Link-Snipped-#, that's one of option but however, everyone deserves a chance to rectify their doings. Lets see how they react to this incident which will setup further coarse of action for us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans. I am facing a issue here. I am using a Yashica Digi Cam and Its loaded with Kingston 4GB sd card. When I am using it in cam,...
i am create a new bot
When I was first introduced to the computers years ago, I wasn't impressed. All I wanted to know whether the machine would provide me answers to the questions I directly...
Saw this on a forum in someone's signature... Have a look Lol ! I like it 😛
India has now become the third largest smartphone market after China and United States. With the current trends will ultimately stands on second place surpassing the United States by the...