SMS Based automatic vehicle accident information system

please send me full information about this......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    inayat23
    Unfortunately, we don't help with homework. Tell us where you're stuck and we'll help you out. 😀
  • sumaiya.sk
    sumaiya.sk
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sumaiya.sk
    First show us the work you have done. There is no ready project available but we can help you to make project.
  • akshay0000
    akshay0000
    Automatic Vehicle Accident Information System​

www,howstuffwork.com​

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai friends..! Today, I wrote my Internal exam of Data Communications subject. It seems very easy. And I like to share the questions with our CEans. 1) Differentiate LAN ,...
Here's a quick tutorial that will help you setup mail forwarding in your CE Mail account. What is Mail Forwarding? Answer: When a mail arrives in your CE mailbox, it...
Read this post: Wisdom in hindsight: Entrepreneurship thrives in a recession I especially liked this - Logically any sane, rational person would prefer the security of a salaried job, during...
If you've some free time, I encourage you to take the CAT online test here: Comprehensive Demo CAT is supposed to be the toughest entrance exam in the world. Not...
CEans, You would thank me for posting this link: Academic Earth | Online Courses | Academic Video Lectures The site hosts lots of video lectures by top folks! Check it...