sms based automatic drilling machine

frnds this is the new criteria for me to create the major industrial projects making,........so my sinior's r helping and share ur knowlege to us for knowing more and more,................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know more about the project. Do you plan to use SMS to control the drilling machine (on / off / depth etc.)?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Curious to know more about the project. Do you plan to use SMS to control the drilling machine (on / off / depth etc.)?
    There is lots more to it. Like setting the job, tool selection, shifting the job etc.
    How would this be better than a CNC?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    CNC are costly. But I doubt why will anyone keep on messaging a machine when it is simple to feed a program with the usual M codes and G codes..
    bioramani
    There is lots more to it. Like setting the job, tool selection, shifting the job etc.
    How would this be better than a CNC?
    I could not get the concept. Please give a hint/reference for your first sentence. Rest I will search on my own. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    All that I meant was that while net enabling a domestic appliance like a geyser, microwave or AC to come on or go off, doing the same to a precision mechanical manufacturing operation is fraught with complexities.
    Somebody will have to fix the job in position, make sure it is firmly set, the correct tool (Carbide, HSS or other) is in the holder and such. Much of that can be programmed with the multi axis CNC systems. Agreed that they are expensive.
  • PATEL DHARMESH
    PATEL DHARMESH
    i just try to know more about it......
    so plse sir help me,.......

i will send u this project more details at evening,...........................................................

but plse give more knowlege about cnc circuit or programing,....,.,.,.,.,
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are a whole lot of posts in CE on CNC.
    You can also look at a bunch of D-I-Y projects here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The friend inviter app has been updated - and it's got an awesome new interface & support to more services. The friend inviter app now lets you invite your contacts...
Can anybody suggest which is the best GATE coaching center in chennai... ?? Please help me...
Connectify Dispatch is an amazing piece of software that combines multiple Internet connections on your computer to create a 'solid' internet connection that is reliable and exhibits the power of...
What is TCP/IP protocol? Please share your thoughts
What do yo mean by saturation related to transformer? And what happens to transformer under saturation ?