smells recorder??

can some smells be recorded? i just imagine how amazing we can see a movie, with 3d effects, great sound effects and we can smell what we see in movie. could it become true??๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Arjuno
    can some smells be recorded? i just imagine how amazing we can see a movie, with 3d effects, great sound effects and we can smell what we see in movie. could it become true??๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
    Sight and sound are recorded as electrical data but replayed as images and sound. Our senses can directly receive them through eyes and ears. Smells can be recorded and compared. However there is no transducer as of now that can back convert the data as smell molecules that can be detected by noses.

Having said that take a look at these:

#-Link-Snipped-#Smell O Vision#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends this thread is for to post your dreams about future world my dream is this i want to see world without petrol bunks cars are going in air...
Hello CEans,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ It has been a quite long time and i regret for not being active in CE.From now on there will be a regular contribution from my side. So...
electrical and electronics engg
I don't know whether it's possible or not. I recently heard a class about renewable resources and recycling.......After hearing that, i was observing the surroundings for something to recycle &...
Wishing you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Have a rocking year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€