SMART GLASS

Project Abstract / Summary : Google has developed a wearable computer with an optical head-mounted display (OHMD), the research and development project. Project Glass with the intension of producing a mass- market ubiquitous computer. Glass displays information in a hands-free format which can interact with the Internet through natural voice commands and also for location tracking. The Smart glass will have the combined features of virtual reality and augmented reality. It works on the Google’s Android Operating System. It also uses the other technologies such as 4G, Eye Tap, Smart Clothing, Smart grid. It will prove as a useful technology for all kinds of people including handicapped/disabled because it’s working mainly depends on the user’s voice commands.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Basically smart glass is easy to wear and use. It is a useful technology for handicapped and disabled people. It is a new trend for fashion lovers within an innovative technology. Smart glass provides fast access of maps,videos, chats, documents and much more.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Vel Tech Engineering college
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : OBJECTIVE : To design and assemble a pollution-less concept demonstrator model for extraction of solar energy trapped in a green house and to create awareness...
Project Abstract / Summary : Cell phone distraction causes 2600 deaths and 3, 30,000 injuries in USA. Every year according to a journal’s publisher, the human factors and ergonomics society.Drivers...
Hi All, I am a civil engineering student. Am searching for land units converter. Pls suggest me some good resources for land unit conversions.
People are going crazy after the voice calling feature in whatsapp and I fail to understand what's the buzz about? Isn't that technology old already? Skype's been offering video calls...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is based on geopolymer concret. In our project we totally replace cement by fly ash . Also we use sodium hydroxide and sodium...