Small Talk with Mr. Mahesh Murthy - Pin Drop Storm!

CEans,

He has been there, done that. He got into engineering college but dropped out after 3 semesters. He sold vacuum cleaners door to door and later went on to shape & design Yahoo’s first GUI, shape Amazon.com’s strategy & launch Paul Allan’s net properties. He currently heads one of the top 10 coolest companies in India and and funds exciting startups through his passionfund! He is probably the only venture capitalist who advises startups against raising venture capital.

[​IMG]He is Mr. Mahesh Murthy!

We are extremely proud and happy to have Mr. Mahesh Murthy, the Founder & CEO of Pinstorm for Small Talk with us. In Mahesh’s own words “it is one of the most exciting & exhausting interviews I have ever done”.

Check it out…

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is quite interesting.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    heheh!!

Yahoo before I was born! 😁 looks awesome.
    and Mr. Mahesh sure is a man of heart.😁

Nice one biggie and Mahesh Sir 😀
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The Small Talk till now I liked most. Well done Mr. Murthy. People like you are real inspirations for me. A true story behind a successful man. I liked it lot. The best part I liked about him is he did only what he liked without caring for what others are saying about him. Really I feel that there is no work small or big, the thing matters is your will to achieve what you want in actual in your life.

I completely agree with his words "Follow your heart. When the heart doesn’t know, follow your gut. Don’t, in any circumstances, follow your mind."

Indian Education system really needs a big change for making our country better in future.

My words are ending in his praise.😔
    Again well done Mr Murthy. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I absolutely know what he means here -

“If you’re good at Maths and Science, then you’ll be an engineer or a doctor. If you’re good at Maths but not Science, then you’ll do Commerce. If you’re good at Science but not Maths, then you’ll do a B Sc. If you’re not good at Science and not good at Maths, then we have to find you someone rich to marry.”
    Many Indians can relate to this. What do you have to say, engineers from India? 😀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This is surely the best small talk we had till date. Great questions! I'm sure probably this is one of Mahesh's best interviews till date.

Truly inspiring!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ya, truly good questions. And great answers too.. I enjoyed the talk very much.
  • anilkv2007
    anilkv2007
    I really enjoyed this talk...
    It's a practical life situation for everyone.
    As he said Knowledge (Here bookish) without application or rather thinking is useless.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    This is the Best small talk on CE.
    Thanks to all who have put efforts in it and to mahesh sir also for being so open about their experiences to us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha! One of the leading news papers copied stuff from our interview with Mr. Murthy! :neutral: They didn't even mention about us in their coverage!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    That is really very bad. Cheaters 😡. Which newspaper is it? I want to read the article.😉
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    Ha! One of the leading news papers copied stuff from our interview with Mr. Murthy! :neutral: They didn't even mention about us in their coverage!
    Right, You know what time it is?

Its time to $ue! 😛
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    yep. tell us which newspaper and which date, biggie..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chill folks. We've good relations with the editor in chief of the newspaper. Its a leading newspaper in Central India. Can't name here.

Relax.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    SUE THEM!!
    atleast ask them to give a reference.
    We here ask people to give references... 😔 and leading newspapers just snatch off?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    durga
    SUE THEM!!
    atleast ask them to give a reference.
    We here ask people to give references... 😔 and leading newspapers just snatch off?
    Yep, I guess thats the difference between engineers and journalists 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im communication & electronics engineering,i wana make a device that can take all the informations from another device(like pic's,videos,pdf's......etc)lets say that its like blackhole,without the owners notce or know,so i...
We are doing the mini projet of toll booth control system. In that, we will put 3 infrared sensors,one above the other,so that due to the height of vehicle,we can...
i wish to know more details about jobs present in power grid of India for engineers......if anyone knows pls give me the web address too...i will be thankful.
help on designing the links for a SCARA robot prototype for seam welding please.
Can anyone help me in searching project ideas..? I mean searching ideas from PROJECT IDEAS & FORUMS.. from where to search, how to search????? I need mini project ideas in...