Small Talk with Dr. Anand Deshpande (co-founder & MD) of Persistent Systems Limted

CEans,

[​IMG]

Engineers are eternal. Engineers are persistent. Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Leaving safe & secure job to do pioneering work in Outsourced Product Development in India, back in 1990 was not an easy job. He came, he saw, he fought & he conquered. Yes, he is Dr. Anand Deshpande!

CrazyEngineers is extremely proud to have Dr. Anand Deshpande (co-founder & MD) of Persistent Systems Limited (India), a leader in Outsourced Product Development. In the following Small Talk, Dr. Deshpande answered questions asked by engineers from all over the world and shared his experiences in setting up Persistent Systems in Pune, India.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: Small Talk with Dr. Anand Deshpande (co-founder & MD) of Persistent Systems Limte

That was a good read Biggie, thank you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Small Talk with Dr. Anand Deshpande (co-founder & MD) of Persistent Systems Limte

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Things have changed drastically since 1990 in India.

What do others have to say?
  • MaRo
    MaRo

Very nice interview 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

A very inspiring interview, haha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]In todays time has its own value and we all need to save it by some or other means. By considering the time factor I am looking for a secure...
HEY! Good to be in here! Can anyone plz giv da proc for MAC installation!!!!!!!!for intel 945G!!!!!
Check out Popular Mechaincs online for info on 6 new fuel saving technologies for auto engines being introduced. I really like the elctromagnetic valve actuator idea! Someone's getting a nice...
hey everyone here...m new here n really confused hopefully this is goin 2 b more fun...:smile:😒😲
Its finally out! You can download it directly from here! You can check some FAQ's regarding the third service pack here: Paul Thurrott's SuperSite for Windows: Windows XP Service Pack...