Interview Link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss the interview in this thread 😀

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    playing with numbers. 😀
    Nice interview 😁

Has anyone worked on MATHCAD? how do we go about solving equations using the software? Can it be promoted in schools where many students are just afraid of numbers?
  • safwan
    safwan
    That was nice one really nice . Thank you Biggie to have such knowledgeable persons interviewed on CE.who change the world by their Ideas.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice interview. I will have to search more about MathCad to have a better understanding.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Nice interview. Thanks Big_k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month September 2009 is... 😁CEan - Sookie😁 ​ CEan Sookie joined CE in August 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE. Sookie's posts...
Read the announcement here : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28911-quick-heal-cean-month-september-2009-a.html
hi.... this is simple.you have to describe the person above you in this thread by some engineering words which you think is suitable for him/her....
I had a recent PM from durga about a survey; I cannot reply to this poster they have their inbox set to private.
Hi to everyone! I would like to know if there is any way to measure high voltage without opening the circuit, to measure the voltage directly from the line. Maybe...