Small project ideas

I am currently in second year of my engineering.From now i want to start doing projects
What are the small projects we can do inorder to place it on my resume
Help me!!

Replies

• Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    Tripura
    I am currently in second year of my engineering.From now i want to start doing projects
    What are the small projects we can do inorder to place it on my resume
    Help me!!
    Ya its fine. But you have to share your interested field and in which branch you are studying?
  • Tripura Vinukonda
    Tripura Vinukonda
    varun kumar K A
    Ya its fine. But you have to share your interested field and in which branch you are studying?
    I am computer science student.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

November 29, 2016, is going to be the most valuable day of the year for the Chinese multinational company Lenovo as a new phone will be released with the hope...
Quote: Our video this week comes from SolarCity, which has just unveiled the microgrid it has installed on Ta’u, a Pacific island that is part of American Samoa. Endquote Video...
Artificial muscle fibers, as the name suggests, are artificially manufactured polymer fibers that mimics human muscle behavior till a certain extent. They have a great potential to provide breakthrough results,...
Now jewelry may bring a smile as well as important data as a group of researchers from the Ecole Polytechnique has recently reported being successful in implanting information inside a...
In a bid to give a tough competition to Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4, Asus has unveiled a new very capable 2-in-1 laptop Transformer 3 Pro. The device with chassis crafted...