Small Civil Engineering Projects By Undergraduate Students

what small projects can be done by undergraduate students; in a short time(in a month or two) as a mind boosting activity?
as I am a student of 5th semester ,and I got bored in the last vocations. but this time please let me know any constructive activity (some sort of challenging task) as a research project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is RTO management system? I heard about it as a PHP Project. I want to know the details about it. Please someone help me! 😀
Consumer electronics packing causes major packing waste. The company Ecospan has come up with a bioplastic packaging, which though costlier initially than petroleum based polymers is 100% recyclable in a...
There is a resurgent interest in hydrofoil boats. wFoil has come up with a radically different design that attains incredible 50 knots and doubles as a sail boat as well....
Hey all, as its quite clear from the title, my aim is to plot a sphere in MATLAB. I have got x,y,z co-ordinates and radius of-course. I am actually a...
onh coming 13th of this month there will be job fair for 2013 graduates at RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,i want to know more about these job fair how it...