Slate 7 : HP Is Back With New Tablet

We all know about ludicrous failure of HP TouchPad which was running on webOS(LG acquired it & planning to use it SMART TV only).
Seems like Hewlett-Packard has learnt the lesson & this time they are back in Mobile market with their irresistible tablet codenamed : Slate 7.

Ofcourse, Slate 7 is not running on webOS but using Android.The device is not high-end but with pretty decent configuration & quite affordable, I guess.

Some Images are posted by enGadget Veterans :
dsc04358-1361729734 dsc04374-1361729782 livedsc043602

Specifications Of Slate 7 :
- ARM Dual-Core Cortex A9 1.60 GHz Processor
- 7 inch screen (Not IPS Panel but FFS technology which is better than IPS in low-light condition)
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB inbuilt storage
- 1024x600 Display Resolution
- Dual 3MP/VGA Camera
- MicroSD slot (Which Nexus 7 is lacking)

Undoubtedly, I love this product. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BumbleBee is a tool which brings Nvidia Optimus GPU switching to Linux. What is Nvidia Optimus GPU Switching ? This is the new technology switches between two graphics adapter i.e....
i want clear circuit diagram which should give the output
I want to make a simple RADAR that will detect an object and will notify the distance of the object. I can use either 8051 or Arduino for this. Please...
when we are multiplying two sign or unsign numbers in decimal as well as binary numbers then we can perform multiplication of decimal numbers easily but how does the binary...
friends.... can u provide me a seminar topics with ppt and report as early as possible