slashfear's phishing live demo!!

Hi guys!!

This time I am back with phishing ๐Ÿ˜‰ this video shows you how phishing works!! this is for education purpose only.......

NOTE: THIS IS FOR AWARENESS AND EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY AND I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CLAIM FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!

Following are the technical details:

SCRIPTING LANGUAGE USED: HTML, PHP

Here is the video I made...... Hope you enjoy it!!

[video=vimeo;19981997]https://www.vimeo.com/19981997[/video]

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS.... IT WILL CAUSE YOU SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

Bottom line when ever your asked to login into gmail or any other mail client please check the url before you jump in and type your user name and password!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Arvind
โ€‹

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our present need for internet connectivity is so profound that secondary devices like the Nextep Computer are bound to happen. Developed to be worn as a bracelet, this computer concept...
Now you can make coca cola at your home ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . "thisamericanlife.com" has revealed the 24 hour guarded coca cola recipe via old photographs. Here's the secret recipe of Coca...
Is water pollution a threat to human existence? how could you say so?
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• guys, I'm scared about my upcoming debate. Would you please give me some sorts of information about your opinion on whether the reproductive health bill be passed. thanks a...
Lot of people have dreams/goals or aim in life, but there's a large number out there who have no goal in life. There are people who try hard to achieve...