Skype On Windows Phone Is Official!

Microsoft recently acquired the Internet video calling giant, Estonia based Skype (VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-# ) and as we all expected, Skype is ready to launch on the Windows phone platform. The Skype-Microsoft officials confirmed that the Skype app is coming soon on Windows phone. Check out MS-Skype official confirming the news that they're indeed working on a Windows phone product.

Do you think Skype will continue to be a video calling major with HTML 5 video/audio rapidly making it to majority of websites? Very soon, we'll not need any app or software to make an audio-video call over the Internet (VoIP).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's lawyer, N.K. Kaul told justice Suresh Kait that blocking their content would directly mean suppressing the fundamental right of 'freedom of speech'. Google India's case seems to be strong...
AllThingsD has cited 'multiple resources' that confirm that the social networking giant Facebook may file their IPO documents within the next month provided the officials at Securities and Exchange Commission...
I think that's the question almost every wannabe entrepreneur asks. Do you really need an innovative idea to start your own venture? If yes, does that mean every new entrepreneur...
Spring Festival is coming soon! I’m going back to my hometown to spend the holiday with my family.
Hello, everyone! I'm new here. Nice joining you~~