Skype For Mac Update 5.6 Available

Mac OSX Lion users may quickly head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and download the latest version of Skype 5.6. Here's a quick snapshot of the new features in the latest version -

1. Skype will now update itself automatically
2. New UI elements
3. Full Screen Mode [OSX Lion]
4. Delete conversations
5. Diable audio gain control

Hmm, if you're a skype+mac user, share your views about this update 😀

Replies

• Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    Skype Software is Banned in UAE .So i can't Use it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abood_ajmal
    Skype Software is Banned in UAE .So i can't Use it
    Why is it banned? It's like banning Internet 😖
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    i think due to security reason, not only Skype many other sites also blocked here😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What about Facebook?
  • Abood_ajmal
    Abood_ajmal
    Facebook it is there😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you anyone tell me from where i can get money distribution puzzles like : There are a,b,c,d,e men...total amount they have is 100 rs... D and e have money...
Are there any research programmes offered after Btech ? I found out about TIFR but it is only for pre-final year students. So are there any such programmes offered for...
Star Trek's Kirk is considered to epitomize leadership and team building. This article from Forbe's sets out its take on the Lessons in Leadership one can learn from this intrepid...
These scale model replica cars are 1/43 times the original. For the life of me I do not understand why 1/43? Exquisitely detailed and probably very expensive (Not @ 1/43...
Soccer is supposedly an engineer's game. The problem with engineers (AKA CEans) is that they will never leave well enough alone. They have to fiddle with it, add (unnecessary) engineering...