Skype Connection Problem

Friends,

I'm a Skype Fan ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) & love the voice quality. But since last 7-8 days, I've been facing a strange problem.

- Skype doesn't connect in one go! I get an error saying "Skype Can't Connect". When I reconnect, it works fine.

I was wondering if any skype user is facing similar problem? Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    My Skype connects in one go ๐Ÿ˜€ . Maybe you should install the latest build !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜ Q.1)A mixture is composed of 8 parts of whisky and 3 parts of water.After adding 28 liters of water,if the mixture contains whisky one half as much as water,then...
Wishing very happy birthday to CEan - Gaurav !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gaurav is the second official member of CE Forums (Check https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/memberlist.php?&order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=50). I remember I had worked on setting up CE Forums...
Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria
Can anyone tell me what exactly is a test automation framework? What does it do? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Cellular phone giant Nokia recently announced a major problem with BL-5C batteries. Can anyone here explain ( of course, with technical details ) what went wrong with the batteries?