Skype 5.5 For Windows Download Available!

Skype users - be happy. Skype 5.5 for Windows is now available for download. Skype 5.5 for Windows comes with deeper integration with Facebook. You don't have to leave Skype to see your Facebook online friends and even chat with them through Skype. There's facility to update your Facebook status through skype. Plus, all your FB wall will be made available in Skype home. There are design changes, and some updates to the group video calling feature. In addition, emoticon freaks can now rejoice as Skype has released updated emoticons with skype that feature smoother animations and better graphics

Download Skype: #-Link-Snipped-#

Share your experience with the new Skype in this discussion thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CircitBee comes to your rescue when you want to share your electronic circuit designs with fellow engineers. CircuitBee takes your schematic project files, converts them into its own internal format...
i making my own robotic arm parts but the problem is which is best choice to make it???acylic or hardwood?? shud i use cnc machine or leth ?? i will...
Hi everybody I found one good resource of receiving Online Certification like CCNA / CCNP / ORACLE OCP / SOLARIS - JAVA / ITIL / HP / SYMENTEC NETBACKUP etc...

hai

hai. Iam anish
Mechanical vibrations is an important topic in engineering mechanics and mechanical engineering. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask questions...