Skip Youtube Ads Immediately With Google Chrome Extension

Google Chrome extension comes to your rescue when you do not wish to see the ads that Google inserts in YouTube videos. What's even better is that this extension is available on Google Chrome store free of cost.

Download your extension here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Nice, right? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Cool!
    Installed it immediately. I hate those ads (especially when there is low speed.)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    On a related note, I wonder how the Ads never get stuck even on slower internet speeds. ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    The_Big_K
    On a related note, I wonder how the Ads never get stuck even on slower internet speeds. ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Perhaps by a corollary to Murphy's Law :- What you want to go wrong never does , but what you don't want to go wrong always does.
    The_Big_K
    Google Chrome extension comes to your rescue when you do not wish to see the ads that Google inserts in YouTube videos. What's even better is that this extension is available on Google Chrome store free of cost.

Nice, right? ๐Ÿ˜
    Has google lost it ? Does it want to reduce it's own revenue . Or is this service a paid one ?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Google looks confused. ๐Ÿ˜
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    The_Big_K

Nice, right? ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks but YouTube ads look interesting sometimes.๐Ÿ˜€
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    born_star16
    ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    circularsquare
    ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Ya, if you have watched 5 star ad on TV (Ramesh Suresh)......there was something like that on YouTube once.
  • avii
    avii
    born_star16
    I mean, you are not kidding in some way right ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    avii
    I mean, you are not kidding in some way right ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Avii, just replied the same thing to circlesquare......Not always but sometimes.
  • avii
    avii
    I know, but I still wanted to reply same thing.. because youknowwhy ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's no wonder that people(we) are running out of time these days even to look after the people next away. So in this situation, Should social service be made compulsory...
Can I get helpful links, recommended materials on this topics? Indeed great minds are here!!!!! Thanks
Cafe Coffee Day - India's coffee cafe chain is all set to introduce the touchscreen tables at their outlets. The company hopes that this move will increase the youth engagement...
Hello Everyone !!! I am trying to write code of 8-bit data reversal using Mux.(in verilog). I have written codes for mux and for simple data reversal. Can anybody help...
JSFoo is a one day conference on building full size apps in JavaScript. Come over for a full day with the smartest geeks from across India who have figured it...