Skin Detection using C

hi...
i hav selected a topic for doin miniproject and it is skindetection using c....but i need to learn about files in c language...so any suggest me the books for learning files in c language soon....pls...:smile::smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: mini project ideas

Skin Detection using C? Looks like an interesting topic to me. Tell us more about the topic. There are tons of resources available online. I think 'Let Us C' is a good book to get started.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Re: mini project ideas

File handling is easy in C.I dont remember the name of the book but it is by Ashok Kamthane, its a good book try it.
    By the way what is your project exactly can u please elaborate because it sounds really interesting.
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    user
    hi...
    i hav selected a topic for doin miniproject and it is skindetection using c....but i need to learn about files in c language...so any suggest me the books for learning files in c language soon..
    Nothing on C, but here is a link on skin detection which is fairly straightforward:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • user
    user
    please say me clearly that name of the book for reading files in c language.....
  • kirankumarkosana
    kirankumarkosana
    hi,

my project is skin cancer detection using image processing by matlab simulation......can u plz help me if u have idea...

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody explain about the model view controller in Java with example.,? it is so confused for me..I referred sun blueprints but it is not so clear. Model ; it...
I want to control a home appliance like a table lamp on or off by giving command from my cell phone to the system which would b fitted in the...
Lots of my classmates will go for advanced java for their upcoming training. can anyone explain me short what is difference between advanced java and core java?
i need ebooks on PIC16f877a and Atmega16/32 microcontrollers at my place, in markets, they don't sell such books, and i can't go to metro cities so i need to download...
OPTILED Lighting International (OPTILED), a pioneer in LED lighting for the past decade, will be showing its full range of products at Light+Building 2010. Frankfurt, Germany – 12 April 2010...