Skill sets for the Utility of the Future

Quote: What skills sets will utilities need in the future, how will utilities acquire, train, and retain these people, and what if any will be the impact upon utility salaries? What do current utility employees need to do to prepare themselves for what is shaping up to be a very different utility future? And lastly - What other actions will regulators need to take to ensure that utilities will have the necessary workforce to accomplish all that will be asked of them in the future? Endquote
Skill sets for the Utility of the Future

(sent by my nephew)

Replies

• Bijay Krishna Nandi
    Bijay Krishna Nandi
    Sir I could not get your query exactly.. What exactly did you mean by Utilities???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is no query. Just a link to an article.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The aim is to optimize this actuator to get the maximum force from it. Here is the circuit diagram below: Length of air gap top (Ragt in diagram) = 0.5...
The all new BMW M6 Gran Coupé is ready to roll on Indian streets. Launched on Friday (Oct 2), the luxury segment car's petrol variant is priced at Rs. 1.71...
India is not in the list. It however tops the 10 deadliest ones. VIDEO - Hardest Working Countries
I want to buy my matlab based final year project related to Telecommunication Engineering. Can you please help me?
Hi, does anyone have any software idea for airports? a new airport is been commissioned here in Nigeria and i think new ideas on airport software solutions could be helpful