Ski Goggles with built-in display shows you right where you are

Next Monday, Oakley, one of the largest sports optics makers in the world, will unveil its $599 Airwave ski goggles, an all-new product featuring a small built-in heads-up display that mimics what appears to be a 14-inch screen seen at a distance of five feet.

Apparently it shows a wide range of imagery and information, including where a skier is, where their friends are, and even data about the last jump they took, or the last run they skied.

I doubt if a predictive ability is built into it to show the immediate toss the skier is going to take while watching all this!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Butlers, lunar rovers, snakes and airboats: the best of Carnegie Mellon's Robotics Institute Here is a parade of the best of robotics from the Carnegie Mellon Institute of Robotics, USA....
If Tesla is cool, Faraday is freezing! This inspiring scientist was self made. Here are five reasons (as if even one was needed) to remember him: https://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/147904
Here's a mega project idea list for Computer Science engineering - final year and third year engineering students. Download the list.
Let us discuss the steps to perform to find out if our Windows installation is genuine or pirated. We will also discuss pros and cons of using genuine Windows.
I want to delete a folder but when I try deleting it, I get a message that says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in UDisk...