Six ways to get more out of University inventions

Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum was set set up as an Institute of National Importance under DST, GOI to develop indigenous biomedical devices. The technology of almost all devices developed there was transferred to the industry. All products are in the market.
We used all the six steps described in this article:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is useful. Only hoping that the engineering students at top universities in India soon become inspired to launch more 'products' on completion of their final year projects. The Indian university website have little or no information about the research news going on their departments. The scenario desperately needs to change.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This may be considered inappropriate. However, for out door people and campers is a necessity. Some engineering involved. Some CEan may exclaim bovine excrement (b***l s**t). If you have to...
Quote: Airbus is closer to taking space tourists on suborbital flights following tests of a demonstrator aircraft in the South China Sea. According to Airbus Defence and Space, tests of...
Quote: We all need a little help doing what we need to do, especially those of us with limited mobility or motor control! This guide collects some of the best...
As per the news here, we understand that the Govt. of India has plans to drop attestation of documents by Gazetted Officers, and self-attestation should be enough with the support...
Hello Frnds !! I am preparing cdac entrance exam..i want to get view from students who have given c-dac recently, and how did they prepared for it? Specially i would...