site electrical engineer in powerplant

hi if there are any electrical engineer working in a powerplant preferrably in india please give some idea on laying of electrical conduit in power plant.you are most welcome to send me message.

Replies

• Ayush_pse
    Ayush_pse
    surajeee
    hi if there are any electrical engineer working in a powerplant preferrably in india please give some idea on laying of electrical conduit in power plant.you are most welcome to send me message.
    may be this could be of some help..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the efffect of return loss /VSWR values of an antenna on the sidelobe level performance of an antenna
Hello there , I am a 2nd year university student studying computer science , I have an industrial placement for next year but we kinda have to write an unofficial...
Hello Experts, Gate result was out on March 15, 2012. I am pretty much interested to go for this PSU. Please let me know the cut-off for Computer Science 2011...
Can anybody tell me about powerpoint presentations about this topic????
Once upon a time, laptops were not suitable for running engineering CAD/CAE applications. Engineers used desktop workstations for that purpose. However, hardware companies have gradually realized that the people who...