Singh Is Kingg Reviews & Feedback

😁

Anyone wants to review Singh Is Kingg?

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    I'll be the first one!!

Movie is a one-time watch!
    The storyline z no different with a lowbrow comedy..was expecting something better!!

Though the movie is making a huge business, I categorise it as ok!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *saves even more money* yay! 😁

I'm not watching it.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Biggie... well thats a very shrewd way of saving money. The movie is not bad at all if you like the Govinda style comedy. I'm going to write a review on my blog, will post here too once done.

I liked the movie. You too will like it if you dont apply your brain too much. Though there is no interesting story or a mystery plot, its a fun movie.

Having said that, I agree with Neha and will classify as the "one -time-watch" types. Music is average but goes well with the movie. Overall I think looking at the past movies by Anees Bazmee (the director) of the likes of Welcome, and by producer Vipul Shah (Waqt, Aankhen, Namastey London fame) the movie fails to score. Talking about all the pre-launch hype and hoopla, the movie is a shade below expectation. But that happens when the product is not as good as the advertisement.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    I liked the movie. You too will like it if you dont apply your brain too much. Though there is no interesting story or a mystery plot, its a fun movie.
    Can't do that. Anyway, I'm not a movie buff. Imagine how much money I've saved so far by not watching movies
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Imagine how much money I've saved so far by not watching movies
    There is nothing to feel proud of!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This movie is Simple the greay Movie by Vipul Shah.

music is also at its best quality PRITAM done his best here.

The main Plus point of this movie is the Songs it is the Mixing of West and East. Totally mixed.......

Axay is as usual on the great comedy acting with katrina.

Simply Great movie
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Reviews say its an average movie,even promos says so,one time wach but definately not an entatainer
  • avinash546
    avinash546
    not upto the expectations, could be more better......

second half of the movie was quiet monotonous
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Its a time pass movie.
    Don't expect anything from it then you will enjoy.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    kedarjk
    Its a time pass movie.
    Don't expect anything from it then you will enjoy.
    I completely agree. Its fun to watch!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm thinking of two integer numbers, each of them is more than 1 and their sum is less than 100. I tell my friend CEan - Ash the sum of...
Hi Everyone! This is Rajiv from Pune.πŸ˜› I have joined today. Hope this turns out to be a wonderful experience.😁
hi friends i am renuraj, studying in final year of electrical engineering. i am very much worried for my final year projet πŸ˜”. i want to do my project in...
πŸ˜›Hi! friends. this is a mind buster question for you,but it is very very urgent to answer this question as soon as possible, so this is a question :- πŸ˜•write...
Could anybody help in getting what does sun SPOT technology mean ??πŸ˜‰