sine wave output from squre wave

friends can we bring a sine wave output from squre wave

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Ofcourse you can. Inverter is the device of your interest. Read about them.
  • Naga teja
    Naga teja
    yes i know that but arrangement of components to conver square wave to ine wave what i need . can u please send me the link for this conversion
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just use your head in imagining this circuit

The square wave input at the gate of the MOS
    Vdd Voltage = RMS voltage of the output
    Then an LC resonant circuit in the Drain terminal to draw the output

Here the MOS gets triggered by the Square wave voltage and the output Sine wave is got as oscillations in the LC loop

The oscillations are strengthened by the output of the MOS so there is no extra voltage applied to the resonant circuit
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    Conqueror
    Just use your head in imagining this circuit

The square wave input at the gate of the MOS
    Vdd Voltage = RMS voltage of the output
    Then an LC resonant circuit in the Drain terminal to draw the output

Here the MOS gets triggered by the Square wave voltage and the output Sine wave is got as oscillations in the LC loop

The oscillations are strengthened by the output of the MOS so there is no extra voltage applied to the resonant circuit
    I think its oscillator circuit then why we need Square wave? Is triggering necessary?
  • Naga teja
    Naga teja
    ok guys i got u but in case of high power which component will replace the MOS
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    soni.sapan
    I think its oscillator circuit then why we need Square wave? Is triggering necessary?
    Hey buddy do heck the first post there is a square wave which needs to be converted into sine that is why I said ?

And how on earth will a MOSFET be turned on then with out Gate voltage
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Naga teja
    ok guys i got u but in case of high power which component will replace the MOS
    That depends IGBT's can to an extent or IGFET's But there are MOS capable to operate even in 2 KV ratings what is your voltage need that plays the determining factor here
  • pinank
    pinank
    can we superimpose square waves having different time periods to create sine waves?!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I don't think it is possible friend cause only the amplitude of the square wave will be increased and not a sine wave will not come
  • pinank
    pinank
    areyy we can have squares waves of different amplitude and time periods to generate in sine waves?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Areyy this is not math wherre exact super position is always possible you can create a sine wave by using inverter tech but not like super imposing a bunch of square waves

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You doubt your eyes when you look at these Gargantuan machines. Appear more sci fi than real. Gives one vicarious pleasure of being part of the engineering fraternity that can...
I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in...
The Macromelt are thermoplastic polyamides known as Low Pressure Molding Materials which are used for total water-tight sealing of highly sensitive electrical and electronic components like circuit board.
Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.
Hi, is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer? regards, proffe