simulation of mosfet in pspice

Hi friends.....
I am doing a project on flyback converter. So i want to simulate a flyback converter in pspice. Initially i want to simulate mosfet to know on off switching of mosfet. how to give gate pulses to mosfet? Can anyone tell me about this?

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    Are you simulating by writing netlist or by using schematic design softwares??
  • Megha Diggavi
    Megha Diggavi
    I am simulating with schematic design in pspice...... How to give gate pulses to mosfet? I tried with Vpulses (which is in source list) in between gate and source, it is not getting turn on..... what to do???
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    a nmos will turn on iff

Vds > Vgs-Vt
    check if your values are sufficient

have vd at 12v and vg at 5v and try
    it will definitely work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just want to share another story. I just found it in a blog in Google. Hope you like it. Here's a link: https://filipinoachievers.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/joey-gurango-filipino-software-engineer/
Hey CEans Dont you think hostel life is such a nice experience. Read this FREEDOM If one has never been a hostler, life is indeed incomplete. I am sure our...
Hey CEans! I came to know Management requires a bank balance of around 20 lakh if done from a decent college. Is this Education made for rich people only? And...
Groupoff is India's startup that didn't put much creativity in choosing its name & business model. In simple words, Groupoff is Indian clone of GroupON. I'm not sure whether Groupon,...
null - The open security community (registered non-profit society) is back with nullcon Dwitiya Goa - International Security & Hacking conference. We have some amazing talks lined up this time...