Simulate the Ericsson Cycle EES Project

Ive been given a mini semester project "Simulate the Ericsson Cycle" in EES. We have to develop an interface for solving problems related to this cycle.

I have already made an interface which takes Highest/Lowest #-Link-Snipped-# and Temperature, gives out #-Link-Snipped-# In/Out, Work In/Out , Back Work Ratio, Efficiency & Entropy at 4 states. But this looks way too simple. I wanted to know if there is any other thing I can include in it. The cycle looks way too simple and little information is available online regarding it. Suggestions please what else can I include in the interface or calculations can be performed ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im arjun!! n im from hyderabad!! im doin my b.tech graduating right now in final year!!from computer science and my hobbies are surfing and chattin.. i would like to share...
iLabs India in Nagpur is organizing a workshop i.e. a 4-week activity intensive course from hands-on knowledge sessions on Robotics to career oriented project management expert sessions. The workshop is...
So, its out! Sweden and Norway are the first countries in the world to get the latest 4G networks. 4G network offers speeds up to 100 mbps! TeliaSonera says it...
Hi CEans... Hey really sorry...i started asking my queries before introducing myself... let me introduce myself.. NAME:Shamali p. ENGINEERING TRADE:Electronics and telecommunication. HOBBIES AND INTEREST:Google surfing,movies,songs,spending lots of time in...
One day series started today!! Starting the discussion late!! Indians batting well infact very well 😀 368/6 in 45.3 overs. Again the reason was sehwag 146 😀 Indians were 300...