Simplest Motor In The World - Do It Yourself

A motor made only by a copper wire and a neodymium magnet. It uses one AAA battery but it can be done with AA one too.It's a simple motor, but unfortunately is not an efficient one, the battery drains quickly and heats up.
Warning: Be careful if you try to do this, the copper wire can get very hot and burn your fingers. Be sure that the wire can move freely and not touches battery poles being stuck.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"A picture is worth a thousand words" - Everyone knows the statement. It is time to implement it. There is ample of information available on the web about every technical...
This documentary is about how one man goes on a journey to try and find the robots promised by science fiction and other speculative works, tracing the history and technology...
What are the must-have apps for engineers available on the app store? Please give details & let us know why you find them to be necessary. Here is one I...
Here is the Schedule of Examinations for 2012 by PRC just download it.​ ​​
Hello CEans! 😀 Due to loaded subjects taken at college, i haven't logged in here for few months. A friend sent me PM to check this because she said the...