Simple one - Fruit Puzzle

After seeing some tough puzzles, thought I would post a simple one. Below it is.

Pacchi has three boxes of fruits. One is full of mangoes, one full of bananas and one with both mangoes and bananas. The boxes have labels describing the contents in them, but none of them have the right label.

Now, pacchi is allowed to take one fruit from any one of the box and determine what each of the boxes contain. Can he do it? How?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am a mango man (Aam Aadhmi). So simple puzzles are probably within my ambit. Choose a fruit from the box labelled mixed fruits. Depending upon what comes out the rest can be inferred.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    bioramani
    I am a mango man (Aam Aadhmi). So simple puzzles are probably within my ambit. Choose a fruit from the box labelled mixed fruits. Depending upon what comes out the rest can be inferred.
    😛. Correct Sir!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to get terminologies on railway engg. with brief description
Respected sir,, Myself yaman kumar Y N From Bangalore ,presently studying in final yaer in electrical and electronics engineering ,,as i mentioned above topic is my project ,,"The sag monitoring...
hello every one. i am nihalini . i am planning to organise an event on engineers day. can u people plz give me new ideas.
Ok, the same have been put in my blog as well (given the popularity of my blog (0)), I though double-posting here might help more people . Here are some...
Hello my friends. Does anyone have a method for reciprocating compressor filters(type : notch wire filter) by washing citric acid (if the filters are made ​​of stainless steel) Because the...