Simple & Interesting Electronics Project

hie.....this is my 3rd sem. in electronics and communication engineering.can you tell me any simple and intresting projects so that i can represent that infront of my faculties and classmates?...thnxx......

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What do you think of Bluetooth or Zigbee Human Interface Device?
  • ashmi
    ashmi
    yeah,i have heard about zigbee as it is a form of bluetooth with high range activation....ok,can you tell me how can i make a project on it???
  • Reya
    Reya
    Some of the projects based on zigbee:

a) Zigbee-basedalarm system for pervasive healthcare in rural areas
    b) A Multimodal Platform for Database Recording and Elderly People Monitoring
    c) Development of pedestrian-to-vehicle communication system prototype for pedestrian safety using both wide-area and direct communication
    d) Zigbee Wireless Vehicular Identification and Authentication System Implementation of Obstacle Avoidance and ZigBee Control Functions for Omni Directional Mobile Robot
    e) Forest Fire Detection System based on Zigbee Wireless Sensor Network
    f) SmartWireless Temperature Data Logger Using IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee Protocol
    g) Wireless Body Area Network in a Ubiquitous Healthcare System for Physiological Signal Monitoring and Health Consulting
    h) Zigbee based wireless sensor network and its application in Industrial
    i) Wireless Sensor Network Patient monitoring system using sensor networks based on the Zigbee ratio
    j) Wireless Access Monitoring and Control System based on Digital Door Lock
    k) Patient Monitoring using GSM & Zigbee for Hospitals & Old age Homes
    l) Design and Implementation ofZigBee based URC Applicable to Legacy
    m) Home remote control network basedon Zigbee
    n) Zigbee for building control wireless sensor networks
    o) An On-line Monitoring System of Temperature of Conductors and Fittings Based on GSM SMS and Zigbee Zigbee
    p) source route technology in Home application
    q) A Comparative Study of Wireless Protocols Bluetooth, UWB, ZigBee, and Wi-Fi
    r) The Emergence of Zigbee in building automation and Industrial Control
    s) Custom wireless sensor network based on Zigbee
    t) Robot Server with Zigbee Sensor Network Wireless Sensor Technologies for Automated Tracking and Monitoring of Construction Materials Utilizing
    u) Design of Air pollution monitoring system using Zigbee n/w for Ubiquitous-city
    v) AZigBee-Based Power Monitoring System with Direct Load Control Capabilities
    w) The Implementation of indoor location system to control Zigbee Home Networks

@ashmi : Hope this helps you.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ashmi
    ashmi
    1- Patient Monitoring using GSM & Zigbee for Hospitals & Old age Homes.
    2- Development of pedestrian-to-vehicle communication system prototype for pedestrian safety using both wide-area and direct communication.

These two project seems interesting.can i get the roject report on it? as i don't know hoe to start it as a project....😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day CE fans. does anyone here know about sensing skin device? does anyone know how to make that device? because on that sensing device is very important in our...
We take immense pleasure to announce FREE All India Scholarship test for GATE 2012. The idea behind IISc and IIT’s conducting GATE is to look for self motivated students who...
Hey ppl, this question was asked in amazon technical round. The aspirants were given a binary tree and they had to check whether this tree is a binary search tree...
I stumbled upon the 'Power Up' plane idea: Power Up gives paper planes an electric boost and I think it's very simple enough for you try it on this weekend....
Free Mock GATE for GATE 2012 Gateforum is conducting a free All India Mock GATE Test for GATE 2012 in below cities. There is no fees for the test, and...