SIMPLE APPROACH TO COMPLEX WORLD

I'm a budding Civil engineer, from India whose mind is set to work for every appraoch, give heed to every single possibility . whatever I do , I do with dedication. I'm involved in the continous learning process and who so erver comes in contact with me , i try to ensure him some benefit . I have a Facebook comminity(group) called "Innovate and Renovate"..#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Rishabh. It's good to have you here
    Feel free to initiate discussions across the forum's sections. If you become an active member, you will love it here. Happy posting!
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    thanks
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. Looking forward to see you active on board. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if we connect to or more capacitors in parallel then what changes in its current carrying capacity?? like increase or decrease?? and why??
If you feel the above statement you will be the winner
Sky City is going to surpass Burj Khalifa by February 2013. Read our article here - Sky City China @ 838m Is World’s Tallest Building To Be Built In Just...
We all love Kinect and the countless possibilities it has opened for engineers all over the world. When Kinect 2 will arrive, we have no idea; but it sure has...
Gnu tools are one among the most favorite tools of programmers. But when it comes to windows there are a multitude of GNU project ports which are good and sometimes...